Saturday, May 30, 2009

Second dates and Krispy Kreme donuts

They are sort of the gateway date. You know, because after the second date, you have to figure out what you're doing. And why. And is there a destination? So you have to have the DTR talk and get the forms signed in triplicate to get the deal hammered out. . .what, you aren't like that? I am. It must be so much fun to date me.

The second date was good and fun. Except now he thinks we're dating, which could mean that he thinks we're Dating. And he might be. . .but I am not. He's a fun guy, and certainly not meh, and we're going to do our best to keep this blog at PG13 at the highest so other details might be given on a "Need to Know" basis. But in a nutshell, that is where things stand with Piano Guy.

Thursday, I had the Best. Coffee. Evah. With the one who shall be known as Cute Guy. Because he is just scrumptious. On the youngish side, I think he's 37, but pretty wise for his age. And did I mention that he looks like a guy on the cover of a trashy historical novel? He is Quite the Looker. Now I am torn, should his nickname be Cute Guy or Quite the Looker? The reason that this coffee was the Best. Coffee. Evah. was not for the company, it was the location. Krispy Kreme donuts. I was very restrained and only at 3 of the half-dozen we bought. I did need to tell him that he needed to start eating or I would eat them all. We sat there and talked for four hours. And there was some kissing. Grin.

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Kissing, donuts and coffee?? And Quite the Looker? Outstanding! Looking forward to some of those not quite PG-13 details.

Hugs

Bryan said...

Quite the Looker. Yes. I am not sure that he realized exactly the reaction he was getting as he was telling me about his outfit for the RenFest. Lace up shirt? Really? Tell me more!

Willow said...

How about QT?

I'm looking forward to some of those "past your PG 13 bedtime" details, too!

Lifebeginsat30ty said...

ooh, kisses by two guys in one week. I bow down to you!